Instructions for our product
For household use for disinfection:
- treatment of wounds, abrasions, burns;
- treatment of problematic skin (blackheads, acne)
- processing of face masks
- removal of unpleasant foot odor (treatment of socks, shoes)
- storing toothbrushes in solution
- air disinfection during humidification
- surface disinfection during cleaning
- use in vaginal relapses
- treatment of habitats for domestic animals.
Dilution up to 50 ppm:
1) For 6 liters. active solution: Universal 30 ml + water 6000 ml.
2) For 1 liter. active solution: Universal 1 teaspoon + 1000 ml water
3) For 100ml. Active solution: Universal 10 drops + 100 ml of water
When diluted with distilled water, the shelf life is 2 years.
When diluted with tap water, the shelf life is up to 72 hours.
Store in a tightly closed container out of direct sunlight.
Do not use with an antibiotic.
Consult your physician before use if you are taking other medications.