Wholesale supply of colloidal Nanoparticles of Silver
The product is manufactured in demineralised water or in DMSO/DMF solution with the following concentration of silver nanoparticles (which are the active ingredient): 1000 ppm, 2000 ppm, 5000 ppm, 10000 ppm
Form and appearance: a homogeneous clear liquid, from light blue to dark blue colour, without visible sediment and odour
Physical & chemical properties: colloidal aqueous solution of 5-50 nm silver nanoparticles, solution PH: 5-8 at a temperature of 23°C. Specific gravity at a temperature of 23°C: 1.0-1.10
Toxicity and safety: this is a natural, non-toxic product belonging to safe solutions (safety class 4 according to GOST 12.007.-76), it does not exhibit sensitising properties, does not cause local irritating action when it comes into contact with the skin, mucous membranes, stomach, when being inhaled with vapor or dispersion in air does not damage human skin.
The product is effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, such as Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, enterococci, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Klebsiella, etc., including spore-forming bacteria. It inactivates poliomyelitis, influenza, HIV, measles, epidemic mumps and other viruses. It has antifungal properties. In laboratory tests, there were obtained positive results for suppression of tuberculosis mycobacteria. The product was tested in: State Enterprise “L.V. Gromashevsky Institute of Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine", State Enterprise "A.M. Marzeev Institute for Hygiene and Medical Ecology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine", State Enterprise" I.I. Mechnikov Institute of Microbiology and Immunology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine", Kharkov Medical Institute, etc.
Advantages: natural active substance safe for people (nanosilver), universal as to its action against bacteria, viruses and fungi (they do not have resistance to silver, unlike their adaptability to other disinfectants), it gives a prolonged effect, does not volatilize (unlike alcohols), gives a preservative effect, does not damage surfaces and their colors, does not corrode metals, and does not have a smell.
Storage life and conditions. The guaranteed shelf life is 12 months at temperatures from 0°C to 40°C, provided that the conditions of transportation and storage in the manufacturer's packaging are met.
Due to the natural antibacterial qualities of metal silver, to which bacteria, viruses and fungi do not have any resistance, its safety for people and animals, and also thanks to nanotechnologies, which make it possible to obtain silver in nanosize form, its use in many areas has become economically profitable, efficient and universal.
The product is designed for:
● Disinfection of surfaces, tools, equipment and air;
● Disinfection of sanitary control premises;
● Use in medical and treatment-and-prophylactic establishments, school-, preschool-, educational- and sports establishments, dormitories, places of compact stay of people, army, places of public catering, retail trade and transport;
● Disinfection of clothes and footwear of medical staff and in everyday life, that of bed linen and underwear;
● Disinfection of transport means (road, railway, water and air transport, electric transport and subway);
● Disinfection of swimming pools and fresh water bodies (note: nanocopper is more effective for combating algae, it is possible to produce a concentrate containing nanosilver and nanocopper);
● Cleaning companies, professional and household cleaning;
● Agriculture for obtaining antibacterial and antifungal fertilizers for cereals and other crops, as well as an antibiotic when added to water in animal and poultry farming);
● Care of pets;
● Care, cleaning and restoration of expensive old items, antiques, furniture, car interior compartments, etc.
In manufacture of other goods for:
● Use as a preservative with curative properties in cosmetology (creams, soaps, skin cleansers, mouth and throat rinses, etc.);
● Manufacture of disinfectants and detergents;
● Manufacture of rubber-plastic materials and products with antibacterial properties (escalator belts, push buttons, keyboards, microphones, phones, touch screens, sports watches, combs, toothbrushes, razors, medical materials and instruments, materials and products for bathrooms and toilets, materials and parts of vehicles and transport, parts of refrigerating chambers, seals with antifungal properties, etc.);
● Manufacture of paints (water- and oil-based ones) and coatings with long-term antibacterial and antifungal effects (paints for premises walls, paints for motor vehicles and transport, coatings for furniture, floors, ceramics, etc.);
● Manufacture of goods with antibacterial properties (toys, filters for water and air, vacuum cleaners, cleaning tools and equipment, door handles, etc.).
The composition contains no organic solvents and components toxic to aquatic organisms. The product is classified as biocompatible one.